We hope you are keeping well and staying safe during this difficult time.
We wanted to get in touch to reassure you of the usual and extra measures we are taking right now to keep you and our staff safe. We are monitoring the situation closely and hope to be operating business as usual very soon.
We want you to know that:
- If you require any products during this time we can have them delivered to you
- If you need any advice or information you can still contact us via e-mail, Instagram, Facebook or call the Skindeep Coventry number
- We will be sterilising and disinfecting all equipment before and after treatment and even more regularly than usual.
- Staff are taking extra care to wash and sanitise their hands after every single client, using washing techniques recommended by NHS England.
- We will be using contactless payments and only using PIN and cash payments when necessary
- As a clinic registered with NHS England we are following all guidelines. During business hours, therapists will be wearing personal protective equipment such as masks and gloves.
- We are now taking appointments and hope to open on 4th July and begin operating within a capacity that allows us to continue to provide an excellent service, whilst following health and safety guidelines.
- If you have any of the Covid-19 symptoms please DO NOT come into the clinic or book an appointment. Please self-isolate and we will be here and ready for you when it is safe!
- If you have been in contact with anyone who has a confirmed case of Covid-19, please DO NOT book an appointment or come into the clinic until after the 14 day required quarantine period has ended.
- Please do not be offended but upon arrival for your appointment, you will be asked to wash and sanitise your hands.
- Please do not be offended but upon arrival for your appointment, your temperature will be checked using a temperature gun. If the device shows a temperature above 37 you will kindly be asked to reschedule your appointment for a later date.
- As we are trying to operate business as normally as possible, there will be limited appointments per day. This is to reduce the contact between clients and also allow us to increase cleaning services in between clients.
- If you wish to book an appointment please contact us, preferably via e-mail or telephone. If you reach our voicemail please leave your name and contact number clearly so we may return your call. ONLINE BOOKING has currently been suspended so that we are able to manage appointments based on recommended guidelines
All measures we have taken are to ensure the health and safety of our clients and staff.
Lastly, if you have visited our website recently, you will have noticed we are in the middle of a makeover. We have made some major changes and given our online home a completely new look! Keep browsing to check out our new modern aesthetic and discover a range of treatments. See what’s new and what’s hot and call in or e-mail to book in now.
We understand the times we are living in can be difficult.
We are here for you and your skin needs when you need us.
Stay positive and stay safe
SkindeepCONTACT US »