We hope you are keeping well and staying safe during this difficult time.
We wanted to get in touch to reassure you of the usual and extra measures we are taking right now to keep you and our staff safe. We are monitoring the situation closely and operating business as normal as possible.
We want you to know that:
- We are sterilising and disinfecting all equipment before and after each treatment, even more regularly than usual.
- Our staff will be wearing the required PPE during treatments and taking extra care to wash and sanitise their hands after every single client, using washing techniques recommended by the World Health Organization.
- We request you only use contactless payments and only PIN/cash if really necessary.
- As a clinic registered with NHS England, we are following all guidelines.
- If you have any of the Covid-19 symptoms please DO NOT come into the clinic or book an appointment. Please self-isolate and we will be here and ready for you when it is safe!
- If you have been in contact with anyone who has a confirmed case of Covid-19, please DO NOT book an appointment or come into the clinic until after the 14 day required quarantine period has ended.
- We ask you attend appointments alone, with minimal property and wearing a face covering where possible.
- Upon arrival to your appointment, you will be asked to wash and sanitise your hands.
- Your temperature will be checked using a contactless thermometer. If the device shows a temperature above 37°C , you will kindly be asked to reschedule your appointment to a later date.
- As we are trying to operate business as normal as possible, there will be limited appointments per day. This is to reduce contact between clients and also allow us to increase cleaning services in between clients.
- If you wish to book an appointment please contact us, preferably via e-mail or telephone. If you reach our voicemail please leave your name and contact number clearly so we may return your call. Online booking is limited so that we are able to manage appointments based on recommended guidelines
All measures we have taken are to ensure the health and safety of our clients and staff.
Lastly, if you have visited our website recently, you will have noticed we have made some major changes and given our online home a completely new look! Keep browsing to check out our new modern aesthetic and discover a range of treatments. See what’s new and what’s hot and call or e-mail to book in now.
We understand the times we are living in can be difficult.
We are here for you and your skin needs when you need us.
Stay positive and stay safe
CONTACT US »